Table of contents
About this book
This volume—dedicated to William Q. Meeker on the occasion of his sixtieth birthday—is a collection of invited chapters covering recent advances in accelerated life testing and degradation models. The book covers a wide range of applications to areas such as reliability, quality control, the health sciences, economics, and finance.
Specific topics covered include:
* Accelerated testing and inference
* Step-stress testing and inference
* Nonparametric inference
* Model validity in accelerated testing
* The point process approach
* Bootstrap methods in degradation analysis
* Exact inferential methods in reliability
* Dynamic perturbed systems
* Degradation models in statistics
Advances in Degradation Modeling is an excellent reference for researchers and practitioners in applied probability and statistics, industrial statistics, the health sciences, quality control, economics, and finance.