About this book
Mentorship practice has been part of the human experience since the Golden Age of Greece. Engaging with a mentor as a way to learn and achieve one's full potential is an ancient and respected practice. Getting the Most out of your Mentoring Relationships overviews and gives perspectives on a variety of topics and issues relating to being mentored in the diverse fields encompassed by science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) are laid out in an easy-to-scan format. This book is meant to serve as a handbook in times of need when a few moments of reflection and perspective would be highly useful.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-92409-0
- Copyright Information Springer New York 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-92408-3
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-92409-0