Table of contents
About these proceedings
These two volumes are from proceedings of the European Computing Conference. The conference focus was in the areas of Systems Theory, Applied Mathematics, Simulation, Numerical and Computational Methods, and Parallel Computing, which was held September 25-27, 2007 in Athens, Greece.
Each volume is divided into sections that focus on different topics. The first volume includes seven sections with topics ranging from neural networks and applications to educational software and e-learning. The second volume has eight sections covering topics such as computer applications in power systems and theoretical approaches in information science. All the chapters are self-contained and peer reviewed.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-85437-3
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag US 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-84818-1
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-85437-3
- Series Print ISSN 1876-1100
- Series Online ISSN 1876-1119
- Buy this book on publisher's site