About this book
Information Systems Development: Challenges in Practice, Theory and Education
Editors: Chris Barry,Kieran Conboy, Michael Lang, , Gregory Wojtowski, Wita Wojtowski.
Information Systems Development: Challenges in Practice, Theory and Education, Volumes 1 and 2, are the collected proceedings of the Sixteenth International Conference on Information Systems Development: Challenges in Practice, Theory and Education – ISD 2007 Conference, held in Galway, Ireland. It follows in the tradition of previous conferences in the series in exploring the connections between industry, research and education.
These proceedings represent ongoing reflections within the academic community on established information systems topics and emerging concepts, approaches and ideas. It is hoped that the papers herein contribute towards disseminating research and improving practice.
The conference tracks highlighted at the Sixteenth International Conference on Information Systems Development (ISD 2007) were:
- Managing IS Development
- Innovation in Information Systems Development
- Enterprise Systems Development & Adoption
- Public Information Systems Development
- Agile and High-Speed Systems Development Methods
- Information Systems Engineering
- Business Systems Analysis & Design
- Data and Information Modelling
- ISD Education
- ISD in Developing Nations
- Legal and Administrative Aspects of ISD
- Service Oriented Modelling and Semantic Web Technologies