Table of contents
Game and Game Theory
Multiobjective, KKT, Bilevel
About this book
This comprehensive work examines important recent developments and modern applications in the fields of optimization, control, game theory, and equilibrium programming. In particular, the concepts of equilibrium and optimality are of immense practical importance affecting decision-making problems regarding policy and strategies, and in understanding and predicting systems in different application domains, ranging from economics and engineering to military applications.
The book consists of twenty-nine survey chapters written by distinguished researchers in the above areas.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-77247-9
- Copyright Information Springer New York 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-77246-2
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-77247-9
- Series Print ISSN 1931-6828
- Buy this book on publisher's site