Table of contents
About these proceedings
Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Alzheimer’s Disease and Parkinson’s Disease (ADPD), held March 9-13, 2005 in Sorrento, Italy.
The subject matter of the ADPD conferences is unique in that it deals not only with issues related individually to Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease, but also with the integration of these and other related diseases. The most up-to-date techniques and research findings are illustrated in this volume, covering topics such as immunology, neuroscience, pharmacology, genetics, molecular biology, biochemistry and the history, epidemiology, clinical phenomenology, diagnosis, imaging, treatment ,and future perspectives of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s Diseases.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-72076-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-72074-6
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-72076-0