Table of contents
About these proceedings
The sixth Austrian-Hungarian Workshop on Distributed and Parallel Systems is organized jointly by the University of Innsbruck, and the MTA SZTAKI Computer and Automation Research Institutute (DAPSYS 2006). Distributed and Parallel Systems: From Cluster to Grid Computing is mainly devoted to general algorithmic aspects of parallel and distributed computing and grid computing. This book includes a good overview of recent advances in various aspects of parallel and distributed computing.
Distributed and Parallel Systems: From Cluster to Grid Computing brings together contributed chapters by world class leaders in this field. This volume also includes various crucial questions tied to the infrastructure and advanced problems and challenges of grid computing.
Distributed and Parallel Systems: From Cluster to Grid Computing is designed for practitioners and researchers in industry. This book is also suitable for graduate-level students in computer science and engineering.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Distributed and Parallel Systems
- Book Subtitle From Cluster to Grid Computing
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-69858-8
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag US 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-0-387-69857-1
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4419-4348-4
- eBook ISBN 978-0-387-69858-8
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XII, 223
- Number of Illustrations 64 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Computer Communication Networks
Computer Science, general
Software Engineering/Programming and Operating Systems
Computer Systems Organization and Communication Networks
- Buy this book on publisher's site