About this book
Mathematical Problems from Applied Logic II presents chapters from selected, world renowned, logicians. Important topics of logic are discussed from the point of view of their further development in light of requirements arising from their successful application in areas such as Computer Science and AI language. Fields covered include: logic of provability, applications of computability theory to biology, psychology, physics, chemistry, economics, and other basic sciences; computability theory and computable models; logic and space-time geometry; hybrid systems; logic and region-based theory of space.
Contributors include: Sergei Artemov, USA; John Case, USA; Sergei Goncharov, Russia, Judit X. Madarász, István Németi, and Gergely, Székely, Hungary, Anil Nerode, USA and Dimiter Vakarelov, Bulgaria.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-69245-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-69244-9
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-69245-6
- Series Print ISSN 1571-5485
- Buy this book on publisher's site