About this book
Optical scanning holography (OSH) is an emerging area of interest with many potential novel applications, such as 3-D pattern recognition, 3-D microscopy, 3-D cryptography, and 3-D optical remote sensing.
Optical Scanning Holography with MATLAB® introduces readers to the latest advances of electronic (or digital) holography and succinctly covers the necessary mathematical background and wave optics that pertain to Fourier optics and holography. The reader is guided through modeling of the theory and applications utilizing MATLAB®. Optical scanning holography is explained in a manner that enables readers to begin implementing their own setups for novel OSH applications.
Optical Scanning Holography with MATLAB® consists of tutorials (with numerous MATLAB® examples throughout the text) and research material, as well as new ideas and insights for graduate students, scientists, and engineers working in the fields of Fourier optics, optical scanning imaging, and holography.
- Book Title Optical Scanning Holography with MATLAB®
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-68851-0
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag US 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-0-387-36826-9
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-4419-4226-5
- eBook ISBN 978-0-387-68851-0
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages X, 153
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Microwaves, RF and Optical Engineering
Optics, Lasers, Photonics, Optical Devices
Signal, Image and Speech Processing
- Buy this book on publisher's site