About this book
MODERN ASPECTS OF ELECTROCHEMISTRY
Edited by Mordechay Schlesinger
University of Windsor, Ontario, Canada
This volume contains eight chapters dealing with modeling and numeric simulations. Topics in Number 43 include:
- mathematical modeling in electrochemistry using finite element and finite difference methods by Mordechay Schlesinger
- modeling atomic systems of more than two bodies by G.W.F. Drake
- modeling impedance of porous electrodes, in order to permit optimal utilization of the active electrode material by Andrzej Lasia
- multi-scale mass transport in porous silicon gas by Peter A. Kottke, Andrei G. Fedorov and James L. Gole
- physical theory, molecular simulation, and computational electrochemistry for PEM fuel cells, with emphasis on fundamental understanding, diagnostics, and design by Michael Eikerling and Kourosh Malek
- modeling of catalyst structure degradation in PEM fuel cells by Jeremy P. Meyers
- modeling water management in PEM fuel cells by Adam Z. Weber, Ryan Balliet, Haluna P. Gunterman and John Newman
- modeling electrochemical storage devices for automotive applications by Mark W. Verbrugge
From reviews of previous volumes:
"This long-standing series continues its tradition of offering high quality reviews of established and emerging subject areas, together with the less common aspects of electrochemical science … Deserves a place in electrochemistry libraries and should prove useful to electrochemists and related workers."
-Chemistry and Industry
"Continues the valuable service that has been rendered by the Modern Aspects series."
- Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry
"Will definitely be of much use to researchers in the field of electrochemistry… The editors of this well-produced volume deserve all appreciation for maintaining the excellent standard of the series."
- Bulletin of Electrochemistry
"Extremely well-referenced and very readable … Maintains the overall high standards of the series."
- Journal of the American Chemical Society
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-49582-8
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag New York 2009
- Publisher Name Springer, New York, NY
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-49580-4
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-49582-8
- Series Print ISSN 0076-9924
- Buy this book on publisher's site