About this book
MODERN ASPECTS OF ELECTROCHEMISTRY
Edited by Ralph E. White
University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC
Topics in Number 40 include:
- Polymer Electrolyte Membrane (PEM) fuel cell bipolar plates, discussion of the difficulties associated with confronting bipolar plate development
- The use of graphs in electrochemical reaction networks with focus on analysis of variance (ANOVA) observation methods
- Nano-materials in lithium ion battery electrode design, presentation of a plasma-assisted method to create a carbon replica of an alumina template membrane
- Direct methanol fuel cells, extensive discussion and review of various types of fuel cells and advances made in the performance of DMFC’s since their inception
- Direct simulation of polymer electrolyte fuel cell catalyst layers, presentation of a systematic development of the direct numerical simulation
From reviews of previous volumes:
"This long-standing series continues its tradition of offering high quality reviews of established and emerging subject areas, together with the less common aspects of electrochemical science … Deserves a place in electrochemistry libraries and should prove useful to electrochemists and related workers."
-Chemistry and Industry
"Continues the valuable service that has been rendered by the Modern Aspects series."
- Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry
"Will definitely be of much use to researchers in the field of electrochemistry… The editors of this well-produced volume deserve all appreciation for maintaining the excellent standard of the series."
- Bulletin of Electrochemistry
"Extremely well-referenced and very readable … Maintains the overall high standards of the series."
- Journal of the American Chemical Society