Table of contents
About this book
The research of Antanas Žilinskas has focused on developing models for global optimization, implementing and investigating the corresponding algorithms, and applying those algorithms to practical problems. This volume, dedicated to Professor Žilinskas on the occasion of his 60th birthday, contains new survey papers in which leading researchers from the field present various models and algorithms for solving global optimization problems.
This book is intended for scientists and graduate students in computer science and applied mathematics who are interested in optimization algorithms and numerical analysis.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-36721-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-36720-0
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-36721-7
- Series Print ISSN 1931-6828
- Buy this book on publisher's site