Table of contents
About this book
Andrology for the Clinician consists of two parts:
In Part One, the busy clinician can easily find the problem-orientated information he or she needs on such issues as
* Male factor fertility problems
* Male contraception
* Male genital tract infection and tumours
Part Two contains in-depth subject-orientated information and adds important scientific background information to the recommendations received in Part One.
Several leading experts have contributed to this work, which has been extensively subedited by world-renowned editors to ensure a well-structured didactic design and homogeneous content.
This outstanding book is of great value for all Urologists, Andrologists, Dermatologists, Endocrinologists, Gynaecologists, Reproductive Biologists, GPs, Gerontologists, Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Paediatricians and anyone else interested in the problems of male sex and constitution.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/3-540-33713-X
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-23171-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-33713-3