About these proceedings
The purpose of the essays collected in this volume is to consider the future of analysis and related areas of physics. It is published in honor of Lennart Carleson, who has devoted much of his career to broadening the scope of harmonic analysis. Written by leading mathematicians and mathematical physicists, the articles should inspire new avenues of research. The collection shows the impressive relationship between physical intuition and mathematical analysis. These essays give confidence that the meeting ground between these areas of mathematics and physics will only grow more fertile in the future.
Editors and affiliations
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005
- Publisher Name Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-540-30432-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-540-30434-0