Table of contents
Introduction to hepatology
Diagnostics in Liver Diseases
Symptoms and Syndromes
About this book
Hepatology -- a systematic overview
The 1st edition was sold out within one year and a reprint became necessary. The 2nd edition has been updated, revised and extended to include some 900 pages.
- 477 top-quality coloured figures containing clinical and immunological findings, laparoscopic and and histologic features as well as imaging procedures
- all figures directly integrated in the respective text; this results in a new form of learning from "seeing" to "understanding"
- 306 tables in colour
- coloured highlighting of important principles and statements for better reading
- well-structured and systematic approaches support the content
- derived from clinical hepatology for practical use by specialists and in hospital
- detailed presentation of morphology and its integration in liver disease
- precise recommendations for therapy and summarized descriptions of special forms of treatment (inlcuding a separate chapter on "Therapy"
- about 7,000 references are listed in full; quotations of significant historical publications
- first authors of therapy procedures, methods, medical techniques and invasive measures are given as far as possible
- comprehensive subject index and register of abbreviations