About this book
This volume gives answers to different questions concerning damage caused by children. Are children directly liable and is there any age limit below which they have no tortious capacity? Can children, in spite of their lack of tortious capacity, for reasons of equity be held liable in exceptional conditions? What is the relationship between liability of children and liability of their parents or guardians? Are these questions answered by special rules of general application in all fields of tort liability or are there specific rules for specific torts?
The book includes reports from 11 EU Member States and from Russia and a comparative analysis.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/3-211-31132-7
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag/Wien 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, Vienna
- Print ISBN 978-3-211-24480-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-211-31132-5
- Series Print ISSN 1616-8623
- Buy this book on publisher's site