About this book
Manufacturing systems and processes are becoming increasingly complex, making more rational decision-making in process control a necessity. Better information gathering and analysis techniques are needed and condition monitoring is gaining attention from researchers worldwide as a framework that will enable these improvements.
Condition Monitoring and Control for Intelligent Manufacturing brings together the world’s authorities on condition monitoring to provide a broad treatment of the subject accessible to researchers and practitioners in manufacturing industry.
The book presents a wide and comprehensive review of the key areas of research in machine condition monitoring and control, before focusing on an in-depth treatment of each important technique, from multi-domain signal processing for defect diagnosis to web-based information delivery for real-time control.
Condition Monitoring and Control for Intelligent Manufacturing is a valuable resource for researchers in manufacturing and control engineering, as well as practising engineers in industries from automotive to packaging manufacturing.
The Springer Series in Advanced Manufacturing publishes the best teaching and reference material to support students, educators and practitioners in manufacturing technology and management. This international series includes advanced textbooks, research monographs, edited works and conference proceedings covering all subjects in advanced manufacturing. The series focuses on new topics of interest, new treatments of more traditional areas and coverage of the applications of information and communication technology (ICT) in manufacturing.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Condition Monitoring and Control for Intelligent Manufacturing
Robert X Gao
- Series Title Springer Series in Advanced Manufacturing
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/1-84628-269-1
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London Limited 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-1-84628-268-3
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-84996-568-2
- eBook ISBN 978-1-84628-269-0
- Series ISSN 1860-5168
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XX, 400
- Number of Illustrations 261 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Industrial and Production Engineering
Vibration, Dynamical Systems, Control
Computer-Aided Engineering (CAD, CAE) and Design
- Buy this book on publisher's site