About this book
If you have not heard about cohomology, this book may be suited for you. Fundamental notions in cohomology for examples, functors, representable functors, Yoneda embedding, derived functors, spectral sequences, derived categories are explained in elementary fashion. Applications to sheaf cohomology are given. Also cohomological aspects of D-modules and of the computation of zeta functions of the Weierstrass family are provided.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/1-4020-5036-4
- Copyright Information Springer 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-1-4020-5035-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-4020-5036-7