Table of contents
About this book
Intelligent Multimodal Information Presentation relates to the ability of a computer system to automatically produce interactive information presentations, taking into account the specifics about the user, such as needs, interests and knowledge, and engaging in a collaborative interaction that helps the retrieval of relevant information and its understanding on the part of the user.
The volume includes descriptions of some of the most representative recent works on Intelligent Information Presentation and a view of the challenges ahead.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/1-4020-3051-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media B.V. 2005
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Humanities, Social Sciences and Law
- Print ISBN 978-1-4020-3049-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-4020-3051-2
- Series Print ISSN 1386-291X
- Buy this book on publisher's site