Table of contents
About this book
- the impact of one individual on another;
- the impact of a group on its individual members;
- the impact of individuals on the groups in which they participate;
- the impact of one group on another.
This successor to Social Psychology: Social Perspectives and Sociological Perspectives in Social Psychology expands on previous handbooks in social psychology by including recent developments in theory and research and SUBSTANTIAL COVERAGE of major theoretical perspectives.
A major reference work and a seminal text, it is essential reading for sociologists and psychologists involved with the study of social psychology and those studying this field of research.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/0-387-36921-X
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Humanities, Social Sciences and Law Social Sciences (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-32515-6
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-36921-1
- Series Print ISSN 1389-6903
- Buy this book on publisher's site