Table of contents
About this book
Large-Scale Nonlinear Optimization reviews and discusses recent advances in the development of methods and algorithms for nonlinear optimization and its applications, focusing on the large-dimensional case, the current forefront of much research.
The chapters of the book, authored by some of the most active and well-known researchers in nonlinear optimization, give an updated overview of the field from different and complementary standpoints, including theoretical analysis, algorithmic development, implementation issues and applications.
This book is intended for researchers in applied mathematics, advanced engineering, and computer science; it is also recommended for further reading within graduate studies, postgraduate and doctoral programs.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/0-387-30065-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-30063-4
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-30065-8
- Series Print ISSN 1571-568X
- Buy this book on publisher's site