About this book
This volume focuses on the practical aspects of clinical electrophysiology of cardiac arrhythmias in the young as practiced by current and former faculty and fellows in the Department of Pediatric Cardiology at the University of Michigan. Cardiac arrhythmias in children are often symptomatic as well as frightening to the child patient and parent. This volume is intended as a practical guide for the novice or seasoned physician presented with a child with a cardiac arrhythmia.
Macdonald Dick II, M.D. is a Professor of Pediatrics at the University of Michigan, C.S. Mott Children's Hospital, Ann Arbor, Michigan.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/0-387-29170-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, Boston, MA
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-0-387-29164-2
- Online ISBN 978-0-387-29170-3
- Series Print ISSN 0166-9842
- Buy this book on publisher's site