About this book
- Book Title The Demography of Health and Health Care
- Series Title The Springer Series on Demographic Methods and Population Analysis
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/0-306-47376-3
- Copyright Information Kluwer Academic Publishers 2001
- Publisher Name Springer, Dordrecht
- eBook Packages Springer Book Archive
- Hardcover ISBN 978-0-306-46336-5
- Softcover ISBN 978-0-306-46337-2
- eBook ISBN 978-0-306-47376-0
- Series ISSN 1389-6784
- Edition Number 2
- Number of Pages XIV, 378
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site
From reviews of the First Edition:
"At last! ...a book on health demography which draws together these two important and useful disciplines... and provides a central resource for students as well as professionals who need access to demographic methods, measures, and concepts. ... [The authors] demonstrate the relevance and applicability of demographic principles to health care in a clear, thorough manner."
"A well-written, effectively organized work that clarifies the role of health demography."
"The emphasis on the application of demographic concepts and methods to the understanding and solution of health care delivery problems... makes this an extremely useful book for health care marketers. ... [V]ery well written and organized.... [A] valuable reference book."
(Journal of Health Care Marketing)