Analyses of the Structural and the Temperature-Dependent Magnetic Properties of Pine Resin and Pine Bark from the Oltu/Erzurum Region in Turkey
- 10 Downloads
In the present paper, our aim is to investigate the structural, compositional and temperaturedependent magnetic properties of pine resin and pine bark obtained from a yellow pine forest situated in Oltu/Erzurum, a tertiary depositional area, located on the central area of the Northeast Anatolian Fault Zone. With the purpose of understand the regional effects on pine resin and pine bark obtained from a yellow pine forest, electron paramagnetic resonance spectroscopy is used to determine paramagnetic features at different temperatures (room temperature, 65 ◦ C, 75 ◦ C and 85 ◦ C). An X-ray diffraction experiment is performed to obtain the crystalline nature of the resin and the bark. Also, scanning electron microscopy and energy dispersive spectroscopy methods are preferred for analyzing the surface morphology and the elemental composition of the samples, respectively.
KeywordsElectron paramagnetic resonance and relaxation Scanning electron microscopy (SEM) X-ray diffraction (XRD)
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- N. Yarbasi, J. Eng. Sci. 22, 538 (2016).Google Scholar
- Z. Yarbasi, B. Karabulut and A. Karabulut, Gazi Unv. J. Sci. 24, 203 (2011).Google Scholar
- A. Krupska, Molecular Phys. Rep. 41, 104 (2005).Google Scholar
- B. S. Kaith, R. Jindal and R. Sharma, Royal Soc. Chem. 5, 43092 (2015).Google Scholar
- L. Wang et al., The Royal Soc. Chem. 1, 1 (2014).Google Scholar