Analytic evaluation of the high-order quantum correlation for non-locality
- First Online:
From the view of non-locality, a possible high-dimensional quantum correlation has been investigated. Specifically, the convex sum of high moment correlations in a maximally entangled state of d-dimensional systems has been evaluated. The problem is demonstrated to be finding the determinant of symmetric matrices. With the correlation, the violation of local hidden variable model is illustrated as a function of dimensionality. It is found that the correlation function becomes analytic at an asymptotic limit and it is shown that the values at the limit can be obtained from the recent mathematical theorem on the determinant of Toplitze matrix.
KeywordsHigh order correlation Nonlocality Bell’s inequality
PACS numbers03.65.Ud 03.65.Fd 03.67.-a
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- J. S. Bell, Physics 1, 195 (1964).Google Scholar
- W. Son and M. S. Kim, arXiv:1509.01984Google Scholar
- B. Tirelson, Lett. Math. Phys. 4, 93 (2014).Google Scholar
- G. Bae and W. Son, Curr. Appl. Phys. 16, 3 (2016).Google Scholar
- R. M. Gray, Found. Trends Commun. Inf. Theory 2, 3 (2006).Google Scholar