Concept of monitoring for thermostressed state and service life of aircraft gas turbine engine blades
- 28 Downloads
A concept of monitoring for material properties with residual life estimation of rotor blades for gas turbine engines is proposed. The structure of on-board control and conditionmonitoring system based on the intelligent pyrometer module with the algorithm for calculating the residual life of turbine rotor blades is described.
Keywordsmonitoring turbine blade pyrometer module thermostressed state residual life automatic control system gas turbine engine
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Superalloys II: High-Temperature Materials for Aerospace and Industrial Power, Sims, C.T., Stoloff, N.S., and Hagel, W.K., Eds., New York: John Wiley & Sons, 1987Google Scholar
- 3.Trukhnii, A.D., Makarov A.A., and Klimenko, V.V., Osnovy sovremennoi energetiki (Foundations of Modern Power Engineering), Moscow: MEI, 2003Google Scholar
- 5.Tret’yachenko, G.N., Kravchuk, L.V., Kuriat, R.I. et al., Termicheskaya ustalost’ materialov v usloviyakh neodnorodnogo termonapryazhennogo sostoyaniya (Thermal Fatigue of Materials under Inhomogeneous Thermostressed State), Troshchenko, V.I., Ed., Kiev: Naukova Dumka, 1985.Google Scholar
- 6.Cavanagh, J.R., Cross, K.R., Newman, R.L., and Spicer, W.C., The Graded Thermal Barrier–A New Approach for Turbine Engine Cooling, AIAA Paper 72-361, San Antonio, Texas, April 1972.Google Scholar
- 7.Trushin, V.A., Thermostressed State in Turbine Rotor Blades with Thermal Barrier Coating at Transient Conditions of Air Breathing Jet Engine Operation, Izv.Vuz. Av. Tekhnika, 2013, vol. 56, no. 4, pp. 39–43 [Russian Aeronautics (Engl. Transl.), vol. 56, no. 4, pp. 372–378 ].Google Scholar