Modular design of specialized numerical control systems for inclined machining centers
Modular design of specialized numerical control systems for inclined machining centers is proposed, on the basis of the AksiOMAKontrol computing platform. The specifics of inclined machining centers are discussed; their kinematics is analyzed; and requirements on the control system are systematized. An additional set of machine and measuring cycles, specialized M functions, and operator-interface screens must be introduced. The network architecture of the control system is illustrated for the example of the NAKLON 535 machine.
Keywordsinclined machining center numerical control system network architecture SoftPLC EtherCAT
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.Grigor’ev, S.N. and Martinov, G.M., Problems, trends, and prospects for the development of numerical control systems for technological systems, Avtomat. Prom., 2013, no. 5, pp. 4–7.Google Scholar
- 7.Martinova, L.I. and Martinov, G.M., Practical aspects of implementing modules in an open numerical control system, Avtotrakt. Elektrooborud., 2002, no. 3, pp. 31–37.Google Scholar
- 9.Martinov, G.M., Martinova, L.I., Kozak, N.V., Nezhmetdinov, R.A., and Pushkov, R.L., Design of a distributed numerical control system for technological machines on the basis of open modular architecture, Spravochnik, Inzh. Zh., 2011, no. 12.Google Scholar
- 11.Martinova, L.I., Kozak, N.V., Nezhmetdinov, R.A., Pushkov, R.L., and Obukhov, A.I., Practical aspects of the AksiOMAKontrol multifunctional numerical control system, Avtomat. Prom., 2012, no. 5, pp. 36–40.Google Scholar
- 12.Martinov, G.M., Kozak, N.V., Nezhmetdinov, R.A., et al., Decomposition and synthesis of modern numerically controlled systems, Avtomat. Prom., 2013, no. 5, pp. 9–15.Google Scholar