Mathematical simulations of the electromagnetic system of a subminiature magnetoelectric engine
- 16 Downloads
This paper is devoted to simulations of a valve electric engine with excitation from high-energy permanent rare-earth magnets. A feature of the design of the engine under consideration is that a stator is manufactured using the polycapillary glass-fiber technique. The conductors of the distributed stator winding are placed in holes pm the tube wall. The cylindrical bipolar rotor is made of iron–neodymium–boron. The assumption accepted in the work during the solving the Laplace equation has made it possible to obtain analytical solutions for the magnetic flux, emf, current, electromagnetic torque, and electromagnetic power.
Keywordssubminiature engine valve engine rare-earth magnet electromagnetic calculations
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Beloglazov, V.I., Sukhoveev, S.P., and Suetin, N.V., The way to create micron and submicron 3D structures by using fiber-glass technologies, Mikrosistemn. Tekhn., 2000, no. 1, pp. 6–9.Google Scholar
- 2.Hanser, C. and Kallenbach, E., Handbuch Elektrische Kleinantriebe, Munchen: Herausgegeben von Hans-Dieter Stolting, 2014.Google Scholar
- 3.Polivanov, K.M., Teoreticheskie osnovy elektrotekhniki (Theoretical Foundations of Electrical Engineering), part 3: Teoriya elektromagnitnogo polya (The Theory of Electromagnetic Field), Moscow: Energiya, 1969.Google Scholar
- 4.Nesterin, V.A., Oborudovanie dlya impul’snogo namagnichivaniya i kontrolya postoyannykh magnitov (Equipment for Pulse Magnetization and for Controlling Permanent Magnets), Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 1986.Google Scholar
- 5.Nesterin, V.A. and Volokitina, E.V., Komponenty intellektual’nykh mekhatronnykh modulei (Components of Intelligent Mechatronic Units), Cheboksary: Chuvash State Univ., 2014.Google Scholar
- 6.Chechernikov, V.I., Magnitnye izmereniya: uchebnoe posobie dlya universitetov (Magnetic Measurements: Student’s Book for Universities), Moscow: MSU, 2009.Google Scholar