Diagnostics and an on-load operation algorithm of high-speed voltage regulators
- 15 Downloads
Diagnostics methods are considered of single- and three-phase high-speed switching units, such as of the PC and PNOA series, mounted on 35- to 330-kV power transformers. The diagnostics is carried out using a multichannel digital oscilloscope without opening the contactor tank and draining the dielectric liquid from it. Algorithms for automated determination of working capacity of switching devices are presented. It is revealed that the developed algorithms make it possible to shorten the time for preparing and obtaining the oscillograms of currents and automatic processing of measured values, automate the determination of working capacity of switching devices, record the diagnosing results in print, and create a database in digital form.
Keywordson-load voltage regulator switching unit diagnostic oscillographic testing working capacity
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yakobson, I.Ya., Naladka i ekspluatatsiya pereklyuchayushchikh ustroistv silovykh transformatorov (Adjusting and Exploitation of Switching Devices for Power Transformers), Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 1985.Google Scholar
- 2.Kang, P., Birthwistle, D., et al., Non invasive on line condition monitoring of OLTC, IEEE Proc. Generat., Transmission Distribut., 2000, vol. 3, pp. 2223–2228.Google Scholar
- 3.Fedorov, Yu.A., Mikheev, G.M., Shevtsov, V.M., and Batalygin, S.N., RF Patent 2290653, Byull. Izobret., 2006, no. 36.Google Scholar
- 4.Mikheev, G.M., Fedorov, Yu.A., Shevtsov, V.M., and Mikheeva, T.G., RF Patent 2316778, Byull. Izobret., 2008, no. 4.Google Scholar
- 5.Mikheev, G.M., Shevtsov, V.M., Fedorov, Yu.A., and Batalygin, S.N., Method of digital oscillography for switching process of RNOA-110/1000 type undervoltage relay, Prom. Energet., 2007, no. 3.Google Scholar
- 6.Mikheev, G.M., Ivanov, D.E., and Kalandarov, Kh.U., Diagnostic algorithm for RS type undervoltage relay, Elektrooborud.: Ekspluatats. Remont, 2013, no. 2.Google Scholar
- 7.Mikheev, G.M., Ivanova, T.G., and Konstantinov, D.I., Algorithm for determining operation ability of singlephase voltage controller under loading at introdiagnostics, Prom. Energet., 2017, no. 2.Google Scholar