Detecting the faults of overhead electric-power lines by the location-probing method
- 29 Downloads
Experimental material on detection of breaks and short circuits in electric-power lines (EPLs) obtained by the location method over a number of years is summarized. The features of location diagnostics of overhead EPLs with treelike (6–10 kV) and linear (35 kV or greater) topologies are considered. The methodologies of recognition of location-probing reflectograms with indication of the type and position of an EPL fault are described. The techniques of extraction of reflected location signals against a background of technological interference present in the high-frequency path of a high-voltage EPL are considered.
Keywordshigh-voltage electric-power lines short circuits and wire breaks location probing strategy to detect and identify line faults extracting location signal
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Shalyt, G.M., Opredelenie mest povrezhdeniya v elektricheskikh setyakh (The Way to Detect Damages in Electrical Networks), Moscow: Energoizdat, 1982.Google Scholar
- 2.Minullin, R.G. and Fardiev, I.Sh., Lokatsionnaya diagnostika vozdushnykh linii elektroperedachi (Location Diagnostics of Overhead Electric Power Lines), Kazan: Kazan State Power Engineering Univ., 2008.Google Scholar
- 3.Dogadkin, D., Marin, R., Rettling, A., and Lint, M., The way to choose OMP method for designing automatic circuit reclosers with power transmission line state control function, Elektroenerg. Peredacha Raspredelen., 2014, no. 6.Google Scholar
- 4.Shkarin, Yu.P., Vysokochastotnye trakty kanalov svyazi po liniyam elektroperedachi (High-Frequency Lines of Communication Channels along Transmission Lines), Moscow: STC Energoprogress, 2001.Google Scholar
- 5.Minullin, R.G, Yarullin, M.R., and Kasimov, V.A., PC Software Certificate no. 2013612411, 27.02.2013.Google Scholar
- 6.Yarullin, M.R., Minullin, R.G., and Kasimov, V.A., The way to simulate pulse location signals under passing the narrow-band high-frequency transmission lines, Nauchnye trudy IV Mezhdunar. nauchno-tekhnich. konf. “Energetika glazami molodezhi” (Proc. 4th Int. Sci.-Techn. Conf. “Electric Power Engineering from Youth Point of View”), Novocherkassk: Platov South-Russian State Polytechnic University, 2013, vol. 1.Google Scholar