An asynchronized converter-fed motor and its model
- 17 Downloads
Results of theoretical and experimental studies of an asynchronized converter-fed motor (ACFM) are presented. A proposed version of a converter-fed motor is designed on the basis of an asynchronous motor with a phase-wound rotor based on a voltage inverter with IGBT modules as power switches. A signal from the current sensor to the microintegrated control system further shifts the driving pulse toward an ordered constant angle. These modifications improve energy performance and increase the switching capacity of the inverter by adjusting the delay angle of the power modules. An ACFM model has been developed on the basis of presented equations. It is useful to obtain the ACFM’s stator and rotor transfer function and to determine the controlled variables and control and disturbance influences. The proposed mathematical model makes it possible to investigate transient processes in an electric machine during starting up to speed, as well as under changes in shaft load.
Keywordsasynchronized converter-fed engine IGBT module voltage inverter
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Gulyaev, I.V., Obobshchennaya elektromekhanicheskaya sistema na osnove asinkhronizirovannogo ventil’nogo dvigatelya (Generalized Electromechanical System on the Base of Induction Valve Motor), Saransk: Ogarev Mordovia State Univ., 2004.Google Scholar
- 2.Sonin, Yu.P. and Gulyaev, I.V., Asinkhronizirovannyi ventil’nyi dvigatel’ (Induction Valve Motor), Saransk: Ogarev Mordovia State Univ., 1998.Google Scholar
- 3.Tutaev, G.M., Algoritmy energoeffektivnogo upravleniya asinkhronizirovannym ventil’nym dvigatelem (Algorithms of Energy Efficient Control of Induction Valve Motor), Saransk: Ogarev Mordovia State Univ., 2014.Google Scholar
- 4.Nikulin, V.V., Tutaev, G.M., Gulyaev, I.V., and Lomakin, A.N., RF Patent 320073, Byull. Izobret., 2006, no. 8.Google Scholar
- 5.Gulyaev, I.V., Tutaev, G.M., and Yushkov, I.S., RF Patent 87303, Byull. Izobret., 2009, no. 27.Google Scholar
- 7.Rudakov, V.V., Stolyarov, I.M., and Dartau, V.A., Asinkhronnye elektroprivody s vektornym upravleniem (Induction Electric Drives with Vector Control), Leningrad: Energoatomizdat, 1987.Google Scholar
- 8.Tutaev, G.M., Gulyaev, I.V., and Lomakin, A.N., Vector-matrix model of electric drive with induction valve motor, in Problemy elektrotekhniki, elektroenergetiki i elektrotekhnologii: Trudy IIV serossiiskoi nauchno-tekhnicheskoi konferentsii s mezhdunarodnym uchastiem (Proc. 2nd All-Russian Sci.-Techn. Conf. with International Participation Problems of Electrical Engineering, Electric Power Engineering and Electrical Technologies), Tolyatti: Togliatti State Univ., 2007, part 2.Google Scholar
- 9.Ivanov-Smolenskii, A.V., Elektricheskie mashiny (Electrical Machines), Moscow: Energiya, 1980.Google Scholar
- 10.Shreiner, R.T., Matematicheskoe modelirovanie elektroprivodov peremennogo toka s poluprovodnikovymi preobrazovatelyami chastoty (AC Electric Drives with Semiconductor Frequency Transducers: Mathematical Simulation), Yekaterinburg: Ural Branch RAS, 2000.Google Scholar
- 11.Pankratov, V.V. and Zima, E.A., Mathematical simulation for induction electrical machines and double-fed machines, Elektrotekhnika, 2003, no. 9.Google Scholar
- 12.Tutaev, G.M., Gulyaev, I.V., and Manyaev, I.V., Excitation frequency effect onto energy characteristics of induction valve motor, Izv. Tul’sk. Gos. Univ. Tekhn. Nauki, 2010, issue 3, part 2.Google Scholar