Conceptual design and engineering strategies to increase energy efficiency at enterprises
- 62 Downloads
One of the main strategies for transitioning from a traditional method of increasing energy efficiency to an innovative one—by developing a system for managing energy resources—is considered. The distinguishing characteristics of increasing the energy efficiency are given. The conclusion that conceptual design methods are to used to improve the energy efficiency is drawn. Semantic aspects, concepts, and conceptual models of system management of energy resources are determined. A method for assessing the state of energy resource management by using a multiplicative model of the effect of technological and management factors and applying the image discrimination theory is developed. Research data and an evaluation of the current state of energy resource management in the mining and metallurgical industries are given. Based on the obtained results, the main strategies and engineering facilities to increase energy efficiency using system management of energy resources are presented.
Keywordsenergy efficiency scenarios energy consumption process system management of energy resources conceptual design engineering of increasing energy efficiency energy management of mining and metallurgical industries
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Lyakhomskii, A.V. and Perfil’eva, E.N., The way to synthesize models for estimating the control process of industrial energy resources under uncertainty, Gorn. Inf.-Anal. Byull., 2009, no. 8, pp. 24–28.Google Scholar
- 2.Lyakhomskii, A.V., D’yachkov, N.B., and Perfil’eva, E.N., The way to apply pattern recognition methods for estimating energy management, Gorn. Inf.-Anal. Byull., 2011, no. 4, pp. 9–12.Google Scholar
- 3.ISO 50001:2011: Energy Management Systems—Requirements with Guidance for Use, 2011.Google Scholar
- 4.GOST R ISO (Russian State Standard ISO) no. 50001–2012: Energy Management Systems. Requirements and User’s Manual, 2012.Google Scholar
- 5.Osnovy energeticheskogo menedzhmenta. Biblioteka energomenedzhera (Foundations of Energy Management. Library of Energy Manager), Moscow: ASEM. Enizan, 1997.Google Scholar
- 6.PC Software Certificate no. 2011617768, 05.10.2011.Google Scholar