The state of and prospects for using hardware—software simulators of electrotechnical complexes
- 34 Downloads
A review of publications on simulation of electromechanical devices and electric power systems is given in the present article. Examples of structures are considered. A technique for creation and design features of software-hardware simulators for various purposes are discussed. It is noted that the practical interest in the simulator n electricity and electrical engineering is caused by the complexity of experimental research and commissioning, as well as their cost and possible risks of damage to equipment during setting up and testing. It is shown that modern information processing equipment, including programmable logic devices (PLDs), allow one to solve the equations of mathematical models of complicated electrotechnical complexes and a real time system, which makes it possible to construct software and hardware simulators that can be effectively used in design, commissioning, and training students and staff of enterprises.
Keywordselectric power systems model simulator of electric drives real time
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Dufour, C., Bilanger, J., Abourida, S., and Lapointe, V., FPGA-based real-time simulation of finite-element analysis permanent magnet synchronous machine drives, Proc. IEEE Power Electronics Specialists Conf., Orlando, 2007.Google Scholar
- 3.Gregor, R., Valenzano, G., Rodriguez-Pineiro, J., and Rodas, J., FPGA-based real-time simulation of a dual three-phase induction machine, Proc. 16th European Conf. on Power Electronics and Applications (EPE’14-ECCE Europe), Lappeenranta, 2014.Google Scholar
- 7.Ahmadeev, E., Beliaev, D., Ilijin, E., and Weinger, A., The virtual test bench of medium voltage controlled ACdrives, Proc. 15th IASTED Int. Conf. on Applied Simulation and Modelling, Rhodes, June 26–28, 2006, pp. 340–345.Google Scholar
- 8.Zyuzev, A.M., Nesterov, K.E., and Mudrov, M.V., PC Software Certificate no. 2014660944, 2014.Google Scholar
- 9.Zyuzev, A.M., Nesterov, K.E., and Mudrov, M.V., PC Software Certificate no. 2014660942, 2014.Google Scholar
- 10.Zyuzev, A.M., Nesterov, K.E., Mudrov, M.V., and Kostylev, A.V., PC Software Certificate no. 2014661060, 2014.Google Scholar
- 11.Zyuzev, A.M., Nesterov, K.E., Mudrov, M.V., and Kostylev, A.V., PC Software Certificate no. 201461267, 2014.Google Scholar
- 12.Zyuzev, A.M., Nesterov, K.E., and Mudrov, M.V., PC Software Certificate no. 2014660946, 2014.Google Scholar
- 13.Petrochenkov, A.B., Romodin, A.V., and Kychkin, A.V., Information-measuring and control system for local intelligent electric energy network, Inf.-Izmerit. Upr. Sist., 2014, no. 9, pp. 4–11.Google Scholar