The effect of power quality on power-transformer reliability
- 109 Downloads
This paper describes the effect of power quality on power-supply reliability by increasing the service life of insulation of a power transformer of a substation, which supplies consumers of different categories of power-supply reliability. The diagrams of the transformer failure-rate dependence on the length of its service life are given. The decrease in the turnaround cycle of a power transformer working with deteriorated power qualities is shown.
Keywordspower transformer power quality power-supply reliability
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Nepomnyashchii, V.A, Elements reliability for 1150-35 kV electrical networks, Energoekspert, 2012, no. 4.Google Scholar
- 2.Gol’dberg, O.D. and Khelemskaya, S.P., Nadezhnost’ elektricheskikh mashin (Electrical Machines Reliability), Moscow: Akademiya, 2010.Google Scholar
- 3.Teplotekhnika (Heat Engineering), Baskakov, A.P., Ed., Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 1991.Google Scholar
- 4.Tikhomirov, P.M., Raschet transformatorov (Calculation Procedure for Transformers), Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 1986.Google Scholar
- 5.GOST (State Standard) no. 10518-88: Electrical Insulation Systems. General Requirements for Heat Resistance Accelerated Tests, 1988.Google Scholar
- 6.Venttsel’, E.S. and Ovcharov, L.A., Teoriya veroyatnostei i ee inzhenernye prilozheniya (Probability Theory and Its Engineering Applications), Moscow: Vysshaya shkola, 2000.Google Scholar
- 7.Fokin, Yu.A. and Tufanov, V.A., Otsenka nadezhnosti sistem elektrosnabzheniya (The Way to Estimate Reliability of Power Supply Systems), Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 1981.Google Scholar