A structural-functional approach to unification of autonomous power-supply systems in the process of their modernization
- 24 Downloads
A modern approach to unification of structural elements and systems of autonomous power supply in general in the process of their modernization, which is due to an increase in consumer demand for power supply, is considered. The main attention in solving these problems is paid to a structural and hierarchical functional approach to unification of automated systems of autonomous power-supply systems and comparative analysis of obtained results.
Keywordsautonomous power-supply system unification structural and hierarchical functional approach modernization technical characteristics of power-supply system
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.GOST (State Standard) no. 23945.0-80: Units Unification. General Ideas, 1980.Google Scholar
- 2.GOST (State Standard) no. 23875-88: Electric Energy Quality. Terms and Definitions, 1988.Google Scholar
- 3.GOST R (Russian State Standard) no. 541492-2010: Electric Energy. Quality Norms for Electric Energy in Energy Supply Systems of General Purpose, Minsk: Izd. standartov, 1998.Google Scholar
- 4.Metodika opredeleniya urovnya standartizatsii i unifikatsii izdelii (The Way to Determine Level of Standardization and Unification for Units), Moscow: Izd. standartov, 1972.Google Scholar
- 5.Mesarovic, M.D., Macko, D., and Takahara, I., Theory of Multi-Level Hierarchical Systems, Acad. Press, 1970.Google Scholar
- 6.Elektromagnitnaya sovmestimost’ v elektroenergetike i elektrotekhnike (Electromagnetic Comparability in Electric Power Engineering), D’yakov, A.F., Ed., Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 2003.Google Scholar