Features of establishing regimes of limited speed in power-regulation systems
- 17 Downloads
Features of setting up regimes of limited speed in power-regulation systems in which there is no feedback regarding speed and position are considered. It is suggested to introduce feedback regarding speed and position when the coordinates of an electric motor exceed maximum allowable values. Results of mathematical modeling and an example of practical implementation of the proposed control system are stated.
Keywordslimitation of coordinates feedback delay power-compensation system power-regulation system
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Pyatibratov, G.Ya., Kravchenko, O.A., and Papirnyak, V.P., Simulators for training astronauts to operation under zero gravity, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Elektromekhan., 2010, no. 5.Google Scholar
- 2.Kravchenko, O.A., The way to generate multi-coordinate force-compensating systems, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Elektromekh., 2008, no. 3.Google Scholar
- 3.Kravchenko, O.A. and Pyatibratov, G.Ya., Force-compensated systems for training astronauts to operation under zero gravity: development and exploitation experience, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Elektromekh., 2008, no. 2.Google Scholar
- 4.Pyatibratov, G.Ya., The way to optimize slave control electric drive systems by considering mechanical gear elasticity, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Elektromekh., 1986, no. 6.Google Scholar
- 5.Sukhenko, N.A. and Kravchenko, O.A., Ways and means to optimize structure and parameters of electromechanical systems for gravity compensation, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Elektromekh., 2003, no. 5.Google Scholar