A starter-generator for a diesel power plant
- 71 Downloads
The paper describes the results of designing an integrated starter-generator for a diesel engine. The starter-generator is based on a permanent-magnet synchronous machine. It has a single-tooth winding. It is divided into two independent parts powered by individual semiconductor converters. The designed machine has a starting torque of 1300 N m and a power up to 50 kW in the generator mode.
Keywordsintegrated starter-generator synchronous machine with permanent magnets single-tooth winding
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Shevchenko, A.F., Medvedko, A.S., Bukhgol’ts, Yu.G., and Singatulin, Sh.R., Starter generator for motor cars of VAZ-2110 class, Elektrotekhnika, 2003, no. 9.Google Scholar
- 2.Ranganathan, V.T. and Narayanan, V., Integrated starter generator for 42-V powernet using induction machine and direct torque control technique, IEEE Trans. Power Electron., 2006, vol. 21, no. 3.Google Scholar
- 3.Kokernak, J.M., Torrey, D.A., and Kaplan, M., A switched reluctance starter/alternator for hybrid electric vehicles, Proc. Conf. on Power Electronics, Nurenberg, 1999.Google Scholar
- 4.Voronin, S.G., Sogrin, A.I., Murdasov, B.A., and Kislitsin, V.I., RF Patent 2439770, 10.01.2012.Google Scholar
- 5.But, D.A., Beskontaktnye elektricheskie mashiny (Contactless Electrical Machines), Moscow: Vysshaya shkola, 1990.Google Scholar