The effect of the operating regime of 6(10)-kV power cables on parameters of partial discharges in insulation
The effect of the operating regime of 6(10)-kV power cables of urban power-distribution networks on the parameters of partial discharges in insulation is investigated. Operating regimes of the cable, regimes after high-voltage testing and short circuits, and the ability to diagnose a single-phase fault in an urban 6(10)-kV power-distribution network are analyzed. Dependences of changes in partial discharge intensity in these regimes are defined.
Keywords6(10)-kV power cable operating regime insulation partial discharges
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Korzhov, A.V., How electric and magnetic fields of power cable lines of 6(10)kV voltage influence onto partial discharges intensity in insulation under different modes of operation, in Kabeli i provoda (Cables and Wires), Moscow, 2012, issue 1(332), pp. 16–21.Google Scholar
- 2.Korzhov, A.V. and Sidorov, A.I., Metody i modeli otsenki sostoyaniya izolyatsii i elektrobezopasnosti kabel’nykh linii 6 (10) kV gorodskikh elektricheskikh setei (Methods and Models for Estimating Insulation State and Electrical Safety of 6(10) kV Cable Lines for City Electrical Networks), Chelyabinsk: Izd. tsentr Yuzh.-Ural. Gos. Univ., 2009.Google Scholar
- 3.Korzhov, A.V., How magnetic component of electromagnetic field influences onto partial discharges intensity in cables with paper impregated and polyethylened isolation, in Kabeli i Provoda (Cables and Wires), Moscow, 2012, issue 6(337), pp. 10–15.Google Scholar
- 4.Korzhov, A.V., The way to choose relay protection settings and zone automated repeated switching in 6 (10) kV cable network for isolation resource-saving and for improving working conditions, in Promyshlennaya energetika (Industrial Electric Engineering), Moscow, 2013, issue 2, pp. 10–16.Google Scholar
- 6.Kuchinskii, G.S., Chastichnye razryady v vysokovol’tnykh konstruktsiyakh (Partial Discharges in High-Voltage Structures), Leningrad: Energiya, 1979.Google Scholar