Electric drive with a field-regulated reluctance machine
- 70 Downloads
Improved power characteristics of an electric drive with a field-regulated reluctance machine are demonstrated. These characteristics are confirmed by refined finite-element calculations.
Keywordselectric drive with field regulated reluctance machine finite elements method electrical loading space wave specific torque
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Kononenko, E.V., Sinkhronnye reaktivnye mashiny (Reluctance Machines), Moscow: Energiya, 1970.Google Scholar
- 2.Usynin, Yu.S., Grigor’ev, M.A., Vinogradov, K.M., et al., Russian Patent 2408972, Byull. Izobret., 2011, no. 1.Google Scholar
- 3.Usynin, Yu.S., Grigor’ev, M.A., and Vinogradov, K.M., Electric drives and generators with a field-regulated reluctance machine, Elektrichestvo, 2007, no. 3, pp. 21–26.Google Scholar
- 4.Usynin, Yu.S., Grigor’ev, M.A., and Shishkov, A.N., Frequency characteristics of the torque-regulation channel in synchronous electric drives, Elektrichestvo, 2012, no. 4, pp. 54–59.Google Scholar
- 5.Usinin, Yu.S., Grigorjev, M.A., Shishkov, A.N., Bychkov, A., and Gladyshev, S.P., The losses in control electric drives of transport mechanisms at different controlled laws, SAE 2011 World Congress and Exhibition, Detroit, 2011, Code 8351 DOI 10.4271/2011-01-0039.Google Scholar
- 7.Lipo, T., Advanced motor technologies: converter fed machines, IEEE Trans., 1997, no. 4, pp. 204–222.Google Scholar
- 8.Vagati, A., Advanced motor technologies: synchronous motors and drives, IEEE Trans., 1997, pp. 223–227.Google Scholar
© Allerton Press, Inc. 2013