Adaptive structural models of digital electrical signals with local irregularity
- 25 Downloads
Adaptive structural models for identification of the stucture of digital electrical signals in the presence of impulse distortion without preliminary processing are considered. The advantages of a structural model with a nonadaptive sample corrector are highlighted. The model is capable of better resolution of signal structure and precise correction of spike samples.
KeywordsRUSSIAN Electrical Engineer Impulse Noise Signal Structure Distorted Signal Preliminary Processing
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Handschin, E., Schweppe, F.C., Kohlas, J., and Fechter, A., Bad Data Analysis for Power System Static State Estimation, IEEE Trans. PAS, 1975, vol. 94, no. 2, pp. 329–337.Google Scholar
- 2.Antonov, V.I., Lazareva, N.M., and Pulyaev, V.I., Metody obrabotki tsifrovykh signalov energosistem (Method for Processing the Digital Signals for Energy Systems), Moscow: NTF “Energoprogress”, “Energetik”, 2000.Google Scholar
- 4.Advanced Digital Signal Processing and Noise Reduction, Vaseghi, S.V., Ed., John Wiley & Sons, 2008.Google Scholar
- 5.Antonov, V.I., Structural Analysis of Input Signals for Digital Systems of Relay Protection and Anti-Damage Automation, Elektrotekhn., 1995, no. 6, pp. 56–61.Google Scholar
- 7.Antonov, V. and Lyamets, Yu.Ya., Resolution Ability for Finite Element Method According to Short Circuit Fundamental Harmonic, Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved., Energet., 1990, no. 2, pp. 48–51.Google Scholar