Development of high-sensitivity distance protection
- 30 Downloads
The results of the investigation aimed at increasing the sensitivity of the distance protection of power lines and ensuring selective tripping in the case of hard-to-recognize short circuits in power transformers and on the side of lower-voltage tapping substations are presented.
Keywordsdistance protection tapping substation power transformer
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Liamets, Y. and Ivanov, S., Informational Analysis — New Relay Protection Tool, Proc. 13th Int. Conf. Power System Protection, Bled, 2002, pp. 197–210.Google Scholar
- 2.Pavlov, A.O. and Vasil’ev, D.S., High-Sensitive Protection of Electric Mains Distant Redundancy, Energetik, 2008, no. 12, pp. 5–7.Google Scholar
- 3.Eremeev, D.G., Distant Redundancy Microprocessor Protection: Development and Investigation, Cand. Sci. (Eng.) Dissertation, Cheboksary: Chuvash. Univ., 2010.Google Scholar
- 4.Pavlov, A.O., Information Aspects of Short Circuit Penetration in the Electric Mains in Terms of Distant Redundancy Protection, Cand. Sci. (Eng.) Dissertation, Cheboksary: Chuvash. Univ., 2002.Google Scholar
- 5.Shneerson, E.M., Tsifrovaya releinaya zashchita (Digital Relay Protection), Moscow: Energoatomizdat, 2007.Google Scholar