Polyestermiride compounds as insulating base of modern traction electric motors
- 23 Downloads
A brief review is given of insulating systems for electric machines and impregnating compounds as one of the key insulating components is given. Possibilities of producing and processing various types of domestic compounds are considered. Properties of glass mica tapes that contain an impregnating compound for cohesion are described.
Keywordsinsulating systems compounds glass mica tapes
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Aleksandrov, N.V., Trubachev, S.G., Ogon’kov, V.G., et al., USSR Inventor’s Certificate no. 365007, 1972.Google Scholar
- 2.Aleksandrov, N.V., Trubachev, S.G., Ogon’kov, V.G., et al., Monolit-2 Insulation for Traction Machinery Manufacturing, Elektrotekhn., 1972, no. 5.Google Scholar
- 3.Golovach, Yu.N., Kubil, V.O., and Shcherbakov, V.G., Heat Conductivity of Coil Insulation for Locomotive Traction Motors, Elektrovozostroenie (Electric Locomotive Manufacturing), Novocherkassk: VElNII, 2005, pp. 284–293.Google Scholar
- 4.Sidorenko, K.S., Evtushenko, Yu.M., Komarov, V.K., et al., RF Patent 2294345 RF, Byull. Izobret., 2007, no. 6.Google Scholar
- 5.Grozdov, A.G., Kardash, I.E., Ogon’kov, V.G., and Finkel’, F.F., Properties of Thermosetting Insulation Impregnated by Modified Compound, Elektrotekhn., 1988, no. 11, p. 53.Google Scholar
- 6.Ivanov, V.V., Ogon’kov, V.G., Sidorenko, K.S., and Yashenko, S.A., RF Patent no. 2366060 RF, Byull. Izobret., 2009, no. 24.Google Scholar
- 7.Komarova, V.K., Dobrova, E.K., Sidorenko, K.S., et al., RF Patent no. 2291885 RF, Byull. Izobret., 2007, no. 2.Google Scholar
- 8.Lebedev, V.I., Birzhin, A.P., and Ogon’kov, V.G., RF Patent no. 2294345 RF, Byull. Izobret., 2009, no. 6.Google Scholar