Testing, debugging, and adjustment of digital excitation regulator ARV-MA for T3FA-110-2A turbogenerator of power station No. 22 of Moscow power system based on electrodynamic model of the Power Transmission Research Institute
- 27 Downloads
The results of testing, debugging, and adjusting the ARV-MA digital excitation-regulator for the TZFA-110-2A asynchronous turbogenerator of power station No. 22 of the Moscow power system based on the Power Transmission Research Institute electrodynamic power system model application are considered.
Key wordsregulator turbogenerator power system testing excitation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Gushchina, T.A., Esipovich, A.Kh., Zekkel’, A.S., et al., Complex Tests of Microprocessor Field Controllers of ARV-M Type for Hydrogenerators of Sayano-Shushensk Hydropower Station Carried out in the Siberian Optoelectronic System Scheme Using the Physical Model Developed by the Scientific-Research Institute on Transferring Electric Energy by Direct Current of High Voltage, Doklady otkrytoi Vserossiiskoi nauchno-tekhn. konf. “Upravlenie rezhimami Edinoi energosistemy Rossii” (Proc. Open All-Russian Sci.-Tech. Conf. “Modes Control of United Russian Power Supply System”), Moscow: ENAS, 2002.Google Scholar
- 2.Gushchina, T.A., Esipovich, A.Kh., Zekkel’, A.S., and Kir’enko, G.V., Microprocessor Field Controller ARV-M. Tests Results and Scientific-Technical Rec ommendations for Users, Izv. NIIPT, 2002, no. 59.Google Scholar
- 3.Gerasimov, A.S., Esipovich, A.Kh., Zekkel’, A.S., and Shtefka, I., Modern Software Tools for Stability Analysis of Power Supply Systems, Elektricheskie Stantsii, 2005, no. 12.Google Scholar
- 4.Metodologicheskie ukazaniya po ustoichivosti energosistem (Instructions of Power Supply Systems Stability), Moscow: OAO “SO-TsDU EES”, 2003, Available from http://so-cdu.ru/company/scientific_and_technical_policy/electric_modes/metuk_ue.pdf
- 5.Gushchina, T.A., Gerasimov, A.S., Esipovich, A.Kh., et al., Experience to Use the Digital-Analog-Physical Complex to Secure the System Reliability for UES of Russia, Elektricheskie Stantsii, 2005, no. 12.Google Scholar