Conception of optimum frequency control of an asynchronous traction electric drive
- 26 Downloads
The control method of a traction electric drive with an asynchronous electric engine with a short-circuit rotor through the maintenance of the constancy of the relative angular slip frequency of the rotor is substantiated. The analytical of relationships for efficiency, cosφ, and the mechanical rigidity of the moment characteristic by determining variations in the electromagnetic time constant of the rotor are presented. The basic requirements for the optimum algorithm of the asynchronous engine control via setting the value of the phase current or the main magnetic-flux linkage and maintaining the constancy of the relative slip frequency of the rotor are formulated.
Key wordsasynchronous engine short-circuit rotor frequency-controlled traction electric drive electromagnetic time constant slip frequency
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Datskovskii, L.Kh., Rogovoi, V.I., Abramov, B.I. et al., Current State and Tendencies in Induction Frequency-Controlled Electric Drive (Short Analytical Review), Elektrotekhnika, 1996, no. 10, pp. 18–28.Google Scholar
- 2.Popov, A.N., Frequency Control of Induction Motor, Elektrotekhnika, 1999, no 8, pp. 5–11.Google Scholar
- 3.Attainese, I., Damiano, A., Maroniu, I., and Perfetto, A., Induction Motor Control with Adaptation to Varying Rotor’s Electromagnetic Time Constant, Elektrotekhnika, 1996, no. 7, pp. 29–31.Google Scholar
- 4.Bakhvalov, Yu.A., Buzalo, G.A., Zarif’yan, A.A. et al., Dinamicheskie protsessy v asinkhronnom tyagovom privode magistral’nykh elektrovozov (Dynamic Processes in Asynchronous Traction Drive of Main Electric Locomotives), Moscow: Transport, 2006.Google Scholar
- 5.Kurbasov, A.S., Sedov, V.I., and Sorin, L.N., Proetirovanie tyagovykh elektrodvigatelei (Design of Traction Electric Motors), Moscow: Transport, 1987.Google Scholar
- 6.Vol’dek, A.I., Elektricheskie mashiny (Electrical Machines), Leningrad: Energiya, 1978.Google Scholar
- 7.Vinokurov, V.A. and Popov, A.A, Elektricheskie mashiny zheleznodorozhnogo transporta (Electrical Machines for Railway Transport), Moscow: Transport, 1986.Google Scholar
- 8.Bessonov, L.A., Teoreticheskie osnovy elektrotekhniki (Theoretical Foundations of Electrical Engineering), Moscow: Visshaya shkola, 1964.Google Scholar
- 9.Vol’vich, A.G. and Targonskii, I.L., Algorithm and Means to Form the Phase Voltages in Frequency Converters of Induction Motors, Izv. Vuzov. Elektromekhanika, 2007, no. 3, pp. 20–24.Google Scholar
- 10.Vol’vich, A.G., Orlov, Yu.A., Targonskii, I.L., and Shcherbakov, V.G., The Way to Control the Induction Motor of Electric Stock via Relative Angular Frequency of Rotor Sliding, Izv. Vuzov. Elektromekhanika, 2008, no. 2, pp. 65–68.Google Scholar