Phosphorus of Genetic Horizons of the Forest Sod-Podzolic Soil of the Pre-Urals
- 7 Downloads
Characteristics of the phosphate regime of forest sod-podzolic soil is presented. It is shown that the organic phosphorus content sharply decreases down the profile starting from the podzolic horizon. The maximum content of mineral phosphates determined by the method of Sanders and Williams was found in forest litter and in the transitional eluvial horizon (A2B) and amounted to 860 and 720 mg/kg. Iron phosphates prevail in the composition of mineral phosphates and, depending on the depth of the horizon, they are 48.8–63.2% of the sum of fractions. The shares of mobile and available to plants alkali metal phosphates and various basic phosphates are 2.9–10.1 and 10.0–14.9%, respectively.
Keywordssod-podzolic soil mixed forest genetic horizons phosphorus forms phosphates mineral composition
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Phosphorus is one of the main elements of plant nutrition, Permsk. Krai Zemli, 2010, no. 8, pp. 40–41.Google Scholar
- 2.Mineev, V.T., Agrokhimiya (Agrochemistry), Moscow: Nauka, 2006.Google Scholar
- 3.Popova, S.I., Sistema effektivnogo ispol’zovaniya fosfatnogo fonda pochv i fosfornykh udobrenii v Permskoi oblasti na 1989–1995 gg. (The System of Effective Use of the Phosphate Fund of Soils and Phosphoric Fertilizers in the Perm Oblast for 1989–1995), Perm, 1988.Google Scholar
- 5.Kulakovskaya, T.N., Optimizatsiya agrokhimicheskoi sistemy pochvennogo pitaniya rastenii (Optimization of the Agrochemical System of Soil Nutrition of Plants), Moscow: Agropromizdat, 1990.Google Scholar
- 6.Kasitskii, Yu.I., General questions of establishing the optimal level of mobile phosphorus content in soils, Agrokhimiya, 1988, no. 10, pp. 129–140.Google Scholar
- 7.Khlystovskii, A.D., Plodorodie pochvy pri dlitel’nom primenenii udobrenii i izvesti (Soil Fertility under Long-Term Use of Fertilizers and Lime), Moscow: Nauka, 1992.Google Scholar
- 8.Kudeyarova, A.Yu., Products of interaction of phosphorus fertilizers with soils, Pochvovedenie, 1981, no. 1, pp. 31–41.Google Scholar
- 9.Praktikum po agrokhimii (Practical Guide on Agrochemistry), Kindin, B.V., Deryugin, I.P., Kobzarenko, V.I., Eds., Moscow: Kolos, 2009.Google Scholar