Microfocus X-Ray Tubes with a Silicon Autoemission Nanocathode as an X-Ray Source
To develop nanostructures with extremely low spatial resolution (to 10 nm and below), a new concept of the use of arrays of microfocus X-ray tubes based on field emission silicon nanocathodes is proposed. A new λ-tunable microfocus source of X-ray radiation, based on a thinfilm transmission target with field emission nanocathode with tunable wavelength, is proposed. The possibility of decreasing the exposed area size to 20 nm and smaller by varying the tube blocking voltage is shown. The use of these X-ray sources opens a new way of developing maskless X-ray lithography.
Keywordsfield emission cathode maskless X-ray lithography microfocus X-ray tube field emission nanostructures vacuum nanoelectronics
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.https:// 4pda. ru/2017/03/29/338955.Google Scholar
- 4.http://semimd.com/blog/2016/11/28/high-na-euv-lithography-investment/.Google Scholar
- 5.I. Servin et al., Proc. SPIE 9423, 94231C (2015).Google Scholar
- 7.N. I. Chkhalo, V. N. Polkovnikov, N. N. Salashchenko, and M. N. Toropov, Proc. SPIE 10224, 1022410-1-08 (2016).Google Scholar
- 10.N. A. Dyuzhev et al., Poverkhnost No. 4, 1 (2017) [J. Surf. Invest.: X-ray, Synchrotron Neutron Tech. 11, 443 (2017)].Google Scholar
- 11.V. A. Bespalov et al., Poverkhnost [J. Surf. Invest.: X-ray, Synchrotron Neutron Tech.] (in press).Google Scholar