Features of the spectral intensity of scattered light near the phase transition point in quartz crystals
- 34 Downloads
The isofrequency dependences of inelastic light scattering in quartz crystals near the phase transition point are calculated taking into account both spatially inhomogeneous fluctuations of the order parameter and the finite spectral width of the spectrometer slit. It was found that the theory is in satisfactory agreement with the experimental data on dynamic opalescence observed in quartz crystals during phase transformations.
KeywordsQuartz Crystal LEBEDEV Physic Institute Spectral Intensity Soft Mode Phase Transition Point
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.I. A. Yakovlev, L. M. Mikheeva, and T. S. Velichkina, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR 107, 675 (1956).Google Scholar
- 5.V. S. Gorelik, Trudy FIAN 180, 180 (1987).Google Scholar
- 7.V. S. Gorelik, S.V. Ivanova, and L. P. Osipova, Preprint No. 58 (Lebedev Physical Institute, Russian Academy of Sciences; Moscow; 1982).Google Scholar
- 8.A. A. Anikev, V. S. Gorelik, and B. S. Umarov, Fiz. Tverdogo Tela 26, 2772 (1984).Google Scholar
- 10.V. V. Lebedeva, Experimental Optics (MGU, Moscow, 2005) [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 11.I. L. Fabelinskii, Molecular Scattering of Light (Nauka, Moscow, 1965) [in Russian].Google Scholar