On Algebras of Distributions of Binary Isolating Formulas for Theories of Abelian Groups and Their Ordered Enrichments
- 15 Downloads
We describe algebras of distributions of binary isolating formulas for theories of abelian groups and some of their ordered enrichments. The base of this description is the general theory of algebras of isolating formulas. We also take into account the specificity of the basedness of theories of abelian groups on Szmielew invariants. We give Cayley tables for algebras that correspond to theories of basic abelian groups and their ordered enrichments and propose a technique for transforming algebras for theories of basic abelian groups into algebras for arbitrary theories of abelian groups.
Keywordsalgebra of distributions of binary isolating formulas abelian group elementary theory ordered enrichment
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Sudoplatov, S. V. “Deterministic and Absorbing Algebras”, in 9th Panhellenic Logic Symposium, July 15–18, 2013, National Techn. University of Athens (Greece, Athens, NTUA, 2013), pp. 91–96.Google Scholar
- 5.Sudoplatov, S. V. “Algebras of Distributions for Binary Semi-Isolating Formulas for Families of Isolated Types and for Countably Categorical Theories”, InternationalMath. Forum 9, No. 21, 1029–1033 (2014).Google Scholar
- 6.Sudoplatov, S. V. “Forcing of Infinity and Algebras of Distributions of Binary Semi-Isolating Formulas for StronglyMinimal Theories”, Math. and Stat. 2, No. 5, 183–187 (2014).Google Scholar
- 7.Ovchinnikova, E. V. and Sudoplatov, S. V. “Structures of Distributions of Isolating Formulas as Derivative Structures: for Acyclic Graphs”, in 9th Panhellenic Logic Symposium, July 15–18, 2013, National Techn. University of Athens (Greece, Athens, NTUA, 2013), pp. 74–79.Google Scholar
- 12.Fuchs, L. Infinite Abelian Groups (Mir, Moscow, 1974), Vol. 1 [Russian. translation].Google Scholar
- 13.Fuchs, L. Infinite Abelian Groups (Mir, Moscow, 1977), Vol. 2 [Russian. translation].Google Scholar