Effect of technological factors on the micromagnetic states of magnetic nanostructures
- 31 Downloads
The results from experimental and theoretical studies of the effect of technological factors on the micromagnetic states of multilayer magnetoresistive structures are presented. Spin-valve structures are deposited via magnetron sputtering. The resulting experimental samples were characterized using Kerr effect microscopy. A theoretical analysis of the effect of technological imperfections on hysteresis loop of such structures is performed by means of micromagnetic modeling.
KeywordsMagnetic Reversal Magnetic Layer Spin Valve Nonmagnetic Layer Exchange Bias Effect
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.Coehorn, R., Giant magnetoresistance and magnetic interactions in exchangebiased spinvalves, in Handbook of Magnetic Materials, Amsterdam: Elsevier Sci., 2003, vol. 15.Google Scholar
- 4.Kasatkin, S.I., Vasilieva, N.P., and Muraviev, A.M., Spintronic Magnetoresistive Elements and Devises on Their Base, Moscow: Elektroninform, 2005.Google Scholar
- 5.Milyaev, M.A., Naumova, L.I., Proglyadko, V.V., et al., Proc. 16th Int. Symp. “Nanophysics and Nanoelectronics,” Nizhni Novgorod, 2012, vol. 1, p. 131.Google Scholar
- 6.Trushin, O.S., Naumov, V.V., Bochkarev, V.F., et al., Integral, 2011, no. 4, p. 59.Google Scholar
- 10.Zvezdin, A.K., Zvezdin, K.A., and Khvalkovsky, A.V., Adv. Phys. Sci., 2008, vol. 178, no. 4, p. 436.Google Scholar