Dynamic polarization of 6,7Li nuclei in the elastic scattering of α particles
- 31 Downloads
The elastic scattering of α particles on weakly bound 6,7Li cluster nuclei is considered with allowance for their dynamic polarization within the three-particle model. The considered states of the αd and αt continuums are projected on a finite basis of stationary wave packets, which allows the total three-body problem to be reduced to a matrix problem. The results from calculating α + 6,7Li-elastic scattering differential cross sections are considered as illustration of the three-particle approach and is compared to the results of other authors.
KeywordsWave Packet Differential Cross Section Dynamic Polarization Orbital Moment Convolution Model
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 4.Dubovichenko, S.B., Phys. At. Nucl., 2007, vol. 70, p. 1526.Google Scholar
- 5.Buck, B., Baldock, R.A., and Rubio, J.A., J. Phys. G: Nucl. Phys., 1985, no. 11, p. 11.Google Scholar
- 8.Burkova, N.A., et al., Vestn. Kazakh.Univ. Named after al’-Farabi, Ser. Fiz., 2011, vol. 38, no. 3, p. 36.Google Scholar
- 10.Kabatayeva, R.S., et al., Vestn. Kazakh.Univ. Named after al’-Farabi, Ser. Fiz., 2011, vol. 39, no. 4, p. 15.Google Scholar
- 11.Vasilevsky, V.S., et al., Proc. 3rd Int. Conf. Current Problems in NP & At.En, Kiev, 2010, p. 98.Google Scholar